Are YOU looking to start a career with new learning opportunities?
Do YOU want to utilise your technical ability and qualification within a well-established, stable organisation with happy employees?
If so, then apply TODAY!
Our client is a privately owned and leading manufacturer of an exclusive, upmarket range of consumer goods based in Montague Gardens. This is an opportunity for you to join a small, energetic and successful team where you will report to the Department Head and assume responsibility for reading and interpreting of technical drawings/dimensions and accurately data-capturing of the working-order prior to sending it onto the manufacturing department.
Ideal start date: October 2014.
Key areas of responsibility will include but are not limited to:
- – Receive orders;
- – Read, interpret and accurately data-capture working orders;
- – Validate special requests;
- – Ensure 100% accuracy before forwarding onto factory
- – Interact telephonically with customers
- – Matric/Grade 12
- – Relevant technical qualification (Certificate or Diploma). We will consider applicants who are still in the process of completing their qualifications
- – Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- – Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- – Ability to work under pressure
- – Analytical and high attention to detail
- – Deadline driven
- – Must be bilingual in BOTH English & Afrikaans
- – Computer literate
- – Good numeracy and mathematical skills
- – Own vehicle and valid driver’s license essential
Please note: Must be willing to work overtime as per operational requirements. Compulsory annual leave to be taken during year-end shut down period
OUR CLIENT IS OFFERING:
- A Competitive salary
- Benefits include Provident Fund. Secure parking provided
- Permanent employment
- Training: Intensive practical training provided in a factory environment
Table of Contents
HOW TO APPLY:
Sustainable Placements (Pty) Ltd has been engaged to conduct the talent search of behalf of our client.
Email your CV to us: [email protected] or visit our website on www.sustainableplacements.co.za and upload your CV via our Vacancy page.
Tel: +27 21 911 2018
Fax: +27 86 689 6154