Job Title: Application Support Consultant
Location:Pinewood Technologies SA, Woodstock, Cape Town
Reporting to: Support Manager
As an application support consultant you will be supporting our Dealer Management Software to our automotive dealership customers. The helpdesk provides a single point of contact to customers and partners for service requests, product usage assistance and software support. This is a career opportunity, not just a job. Please note that this is not a network/hardware or infrastructure support role.
Support consultant duties/tasks of which would include but not be limited to:
- Answering incoming calls from Pinnacle users
- Dealing with incoming e-mails
- Ensuring existing open tickets are kept up to date
- Coaching our customers through their various queries.
- Gain a thorough understanding of how Pinnacle operates in the module of specialisation.
- Gain a thorough understanding of how our helpdesk system, Autotask, operates.
- Deliver a high level of professional support to our Pinnacle users
- Identify and communicate any issues to the respective person responsible
- Escalating timeously and with the relevant information
- Dealing with the occasional technical query
Inherent Requirements of the Job:
- Tertiary education and/ or Motor Industry experience
- Keen interest in problem solving
- Desire and enthusiasm to become a key team member
- Proficient in MS Office – with good skills in MS Excel
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work within a high pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
Applications must be by way of Curriculum Vitae, which must not be longer than 3 pages, with a brief covering letter.
Applications will close on 31 October 2014.