A position for a Porter has become available at Life Carstenhof Clinic in Midrand, reporting to the Admission Supervisor, Leo Pillay. Be part of a professional team that is continuously striving for the highest standards of quality in healthcare.
- Job exists to assist the nursing staff with the movement of patients in the Hospital in a professional and friendly manner.
- Performing administrative tasks assigned to porter.
- Collection of department stationary
- Distribution of internal memo’s and documentation
- Maintain neatness In the reception department and layout Life Magazines & other related resources
- Assist with directions for visitors and patients
- Ensure wheelchairs are always available in the reception areas
- Performance of any other tasks assigned to the porter by the Department manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Experience in dealing with customers.
- Focus on customer excellence!
- Ability to work night duty, weekends and public holidays
- Flexibility and resilience in dealing with our internal and external clients
- To be part of the dynamic Hospital Team.
How to applyPlease forward your applications to Leo Pillay at e-mail: [email protected] or
Fax to (086) 6146044
Closing Date: 14 April 2015
For enquiries call Leo Pillay on Tel: (011) 655 5549. If you have not received a response to your application within 14 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Via – Life Healthcare