An opportunity has arisen for General Assistant position and you are welcome to apply should you meet the requirements for the position. [The successful person will be reporting to the Site Manager]
Closing Date: 10 October 2014
Location : JHB
- Cleaning and maintenance service
- Liaise with External and Internal customers
- Basic maintaining of offices and Site premises
- Cleaning of all allocated Site offices and bathrooms
- Cleaning of Clinics and Laboratories
- Preparing of tea and coffee for guests and visitors at The Aurum Institute
- Distribution and recordkeeping of coffee, tea, sugar milk etc. in the kitchen
- Ensuring that Boardrooms are prepared, clean and neat for meeting e.g. enough cups & saucers, milk and coffee.
- Reporting of all maintenance required to Operational Manager at Site
- Once approval is received continue to conduct maintenance
- Responsible of general maintenance and cleaning of garden at Site
- Liaise with all Internal Customers and External Customers when necessary towards the achievement of organisational and departmental goals.
- Providing a messenger service between all the different departments.
- Keeping record of all documents received and distributed
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures according to prescribed procedures and legislation
- Report all unsafe activities to Senior Management/Human Resources
- Adhere and maintain Decision making authority as allocated to the position
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Grade 12 or equivalent (NQF level 4)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Computer literacy
- At least 6 months experience in a Corporate environment
- Advantage to have experience in general office hygiene services and general maintenance
How to apply
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.