Santam is running a learnership that is leading to a FET certificate in short-term insurance.
The learnership includes a R4 000 per month stipend.
Santam a leading financial service s provider will be hosting a 12 month learnership programme. SAQA ID 49929 – FETC in short-term insurance commencing on the 2nd March 2015.
The stipend is R4000pm and the learnership is in Cape Town.
Santam promotes excellence and is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- SA Citizens
- Matric pass with 2 languages, English and another SA language and maths with higher than 40% pass as per the INSETA entry requirements
- Ages between 18 and 34 years
- Not have completed this specific learnerhip before
- Currently unemployed and not studying
- Have less than 2 years work experience
- Be credit and crimina clearIsilumko Staffing has been solely selected to manager the recruitment process for this particular programme.Only applications sent directly to Isilumko will be considered.
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates.
Closing Date 26th September 2014