The position of Personal Assistant/Receptionist is currently vacant at GEMS. The Personal Assistant/Receptionist will report directly to the Office Manager and forms part of the Client Liaison Division. GEMS is accepting applications from candidates who are currently unemployed or not permanently employed, for the position of Personal Assistant/Receptionist.
The total remuneration package for this position is R133 643.00 per annum (cost to company).
The Personal Assistant/Receptionist will provide support to Office Manager and Client Liaison Manager through the implementation of the following
Key Performance Areas (KPAs):
- To provide effective and efficient telephone and facsimile communication services
- To manage the reception area
- To ensure effective and efficient filing and administration of files
- To administer procurement of head office and IT supplies and equipment
- To provide administrative and secretariat services and support
- To ensure that the office of the Manager is properly administered and managed
Qualification requirements are:
- Matric or certificate or diploma in Administration or Secretarial Studies
- Computer literacy (All MS packages)
- Responsible, reliable and diligent work ethic
Table of Contents
How to apply
Should you be interested, please apply for the position by emailing your CV to [email protected]. The closing date for applications is 1 . (Ref. GEMS0049)
Should you not hear from us by 30 December 2015, please consider your application unsuccessful.
GEMS employs people with the highest level of integrity – submission to the appropriate pre-employment assessment is obligatory to be considered for the position.
Via – GEMS