Fraser Alexander Apprenticeship Programme 2018 / 2019
FITTER AND TURNER x2,
The incumbent will be trained or exposed among others in the following:
- Day to day running activities In the Mineral Processing sites.
- Safety aspects in different sites.
- Takes part in the Internal and External training.
- Give Suggestions and ideas on operations
- Compile Monthly reports on time.
- Work as an assistant of the trade under a qualified artisan.
- Do ad-hoc related functions as Instructed.
- Grade 12 (must have passed maths with 60%)
- Completed / N3 (Engineering Science, Mathematics, Engineering Drawings or Boilermaker trade theory or Electrical trade theory or Industrial Electronics, all/each subject must be above 60%)
- Successfully obtain Red Ticket (Medical Fitness Certificate)
- Subject to SAPS Criminal Record verification and qualifications
- Pass Client Induction
- Pass Client Screening
How To Apply
Send your application to: [email protected]
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates