FEM (The Federated Employers Mutual Assurance Company Proprietary Limited (RF)), based in Houghton Johannesburg is offering an IT Internship in Systems /Networking administration. Recruiter: The Federated Employers Mutual Assurance Co Ltd
AA/EE: Not Applicable Contract
Temporary / Contract
Location: Houghton Estate
Category: Information Technology
Offer: Market related stipend
This IT Internship is aimed at those that have completed the relevant certificates, diploma or degree.
This Internship offers practical experience within systems administration and networking.
- Matric (Grade 12) certificate
- Good result for English and Mathematics
- B degree in I.T or Microsoft/ CISCO Certification. (BIT, BSC, BCOM, BIS – focus on systems – or MCSE etc.)
The internship programme will provide practical and extensive experience in IT Infrastructure environment mainly with in systems administration and network administration.
You will be given the opportunity to get exposure with the following:
- Windows domain and server administration
- Network administration including CISCO routers
- VOIP telephone system administration
- PC support and maintenance
NB: Please note that is a 12 months contract ONLY
Kindly ensure that that your skills matrix is updated
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply