FEM (The Federated Employers Mutual Assurance company Propriety Limited (RF)), based in Houghton Johannesburg is offering and IT internship in Database Administration. This is aimed at those that have completed the relevant certificate, degree or diploma and are looking for practical experience. This internship offers practical experience within database and systems administration.
- Matric (Grade 12) certificate
- Good results for English and Mathematics
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Oracle certifications will be an advantage
The internship programme will provide practical and extensive experience in database administration mainly with the Oracle database. You will be given the opportunity to get exposure to the following:
- Windows domain and server administration
- Network administration
- User /1st line support
- NB: Please note that this is a 12 month contract ONLY
- Kindly ensure your skills matrix is updated.
How To Apply
FEM : DBA (database administrator) Internship 2014