Eventerprise: (HR) Human Resources Internship May 2018
Eventerprise is growing exponentially and is hiring a Human Resources Intern. Eventerprise is an advanced, cloud-based connection tool for the events industry – a Google for gatherings – a tool so revolutionary the events industry didn’t even know we were missing.Requirements
You’re a Human Resource student or graduate, looking for a role that’s a little different, because maybe you’re a little different. You don’t want to cut your teeth on the photocopier, you want responsibility – a chance to influence the way our organisation hires and manages its people. This is a role for an innovative self-starter, who wants to put their studies into practice, with minimal hand holding.
The ‘you’ We Are Looking For Will Be
- A HR student or recent graduate, looking to gain practical experienced;
- Someone who is diligent and highly organised;
- Can initiate, run with and complete a variety of different HR projects;
- Familiar working with exciting technology and online platforms;
- Able to grasp a 360 view of a high tech, sales-driven business;
- Possessed of excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Unafraid to make mistakes or say ‘I have no clue but let’s try this’;
- Proficient in the English language and able to put our HR consultant’s policy recommendations into place; and
- Confident to handle our burgeoning recruitment needs as we continue to grow.
This role runs along a steep learning curve, and it is envisaged that it will be a part-time role with an immediate start date. We are flexible with our hours though, and as a remote set-up, you can work from wherever you wish. We simply ask that you have a computer and reliable internet connection and are able to put in the hours needed to complete your tasks and help us bring this great product to the masses.
Aside from the opportunity to work from home or your favourite coffee shop, you will have a high degree of latitude and autonomy. You will be exposed to all facets of our business operation, providing invaluable experience for your CV.
How to apply
Applications close 15 May 2015.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://eventerprise.workable.com/jobs/59034″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Click here to Apply[/otw_shortcode_button] or Click here to apply
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates