Closing Date: 30 May 2014.
Duration: 24 months
Remuneration: R 100K pa
Table of Contents
B. Com Degree or National Diploma in Accounting. High level of computer literacy. Ability to communicate effectively. Willingness to rotate within budget and treasury department divisions.
- Prepare the annual budget in conjunction with the Integrated Departmental Plan (IDP).
- Coordinate all budget inputs from management
- Captures in financial management system
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports to organ of state and council
- Comply with all legislative requirements
- Process expenditure claims and ensure that transactions are completed accurately in accordance with laid down accounting procedures and practices
- Reconcile all credit accounts and claims
- Perform ad hoc duties provide by mentorship coordinator.
How To Apply
Please forward, APPLICATION FORMS
obtainable from any municipality in South Africa, accompanied by a CV, certified copies of required qualifications, ID and driver’s license where applicable to: the Acting Municipal Manager, Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality, PO Box 111, MARBLE HALL, 0450. People living with disabilities as well as females are encouraged to apply. Faxed and e-mailed applications will not be accepted. More Information can be obtained from (013) 261 8400, (013) 261 8425 or (013) 261 8431 during office hours. Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality reserve the right to fill or not to fill the position.
Should you not be notified of the outcome of the application within three (3) months after the closing date, they should regard their application as unsuccessful, as there will be no further correspondence.