Apply Online: Kuyasa Graduate Learnership Programme at BankSETA
CLOSING DATE: 31 August 2018
Location: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
Kuyasa Graduate Learnership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF5 Certificate in Management Development relevant to the Banking sector The BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
- A completed 3-year tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Risk Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Financial Accounting, Financial Management or Law.
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution.
- Present a professional image
- Verified qualification certificate
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) AND no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 30 on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Not involved in any other studies on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- A person with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the BANKSETA: Kuyasa Graduate Learnership Programme 2019
Apply Online: Letsema Learnership Programme 2018 at BANKSETA
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates