Table of Contents
Closing Date: 17 October 2014
Employer: Dymasize (Pty) Ltd
The following learnership opportunities exists in Johannesburg.
Disciplines you can apply for:
- Diesel Mechanic
N2/N3 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
- Electrician (Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory)
- Fitter (Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Trade Theory)
- Diesel Mechanic (Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel or Motor Trade Theory)
- Subjects with F symbols will not be accepted.
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license will be advantageous
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Be able to identify faults without supervision.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
To apply please email / fax the Following:
- Your c.v
- Copy of your driver’s licence.
Please use Reference on your subject line: Dyma146
Email Address: [email protected]
Fax Number: 086246969