Eastern Cape Dept Of Safety And Liaison: Internship 2015
Closing Date: 19 September 2014
Stipend: R5000 pm
Duration: 12 months
The department of Safety and Liaison is inviting applications for internship opportunities that exist within the Department. These internship opportunities are available in Bhisho in the Eastern Cape. Therefore potential candidates should be residing closer to Bhisho / King William’s Town.
|CommunicationRef.NO: 2014 / 01|
- Degree / Diploma in Communications (Web Development).
|Security ManagementRef.NO: 2014 / 02|
- Degree / Diploma in Security Management / Security Risk Management.
|Financial ManagementRef.NO: 2014 / 03|
- Degree / Diploma in Commerce, Financial Accounting, Accountancy, Internal Audit / related.
|Supply Chain ManagementRef.NO: 2014 / 04|
- Degree / Diploma in Commerce (Supply Chain), Logistics, Inventory, Procurement Management or related.
|Human Resources DevelopmentRef.NO: 2014 / 05|
- Degree / Diploma in in Management of Training / Human Resources Development, Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology.
|Human Resources ManagementRef.NO: 2014 / 06|
- Degree / Diploma in Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology, Public Management (HRM) or related.
- Unemployed Graduates between the ages 18-35 years
- Preferably residing closer to Bhisho / King William’s Town
How To Apply
Forward Z83 Form, CV, driver’s license, copies of ID and certificates to
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates