Location: Ekurhuleni, South Africa
Ekurhuleni Artisans & Skills Training Centre is a practical training centre that focuses strongly on employment skilled training in the following fields.
Ekurhuleni Artisans & Skills Training Centre is a practical training centre that focuses strongly on employment skilled training in the following fields:
- CNC Programming
Ekurhuleni Artisans & Skills Training Centre equip the students with the essential skills in a workshop environment over a period of 15 days, or shorter which means that the students will be competent to start work immediately after completing the course.
Our students will be an asset to the company in the sense that they already have the necessary basic training to be productive from day one.
No formal experience is needed.
The course caters for the following:
- School levers that wants to specialise in one of these trades
- People that already work in these trades and want to improve their skills
- People that wants to do their trade test
- People that wants to change careers.
- Those with Boilermaking, Welding, Rigging, Electrical, Plumbing and CNC Programming skills are extremely needed in a number of industries, and once you have a formal qualification you can choose from numerous occupations.
After successfully completing the course, students receive a certificate with which they have to go and work in the trade for 4 years, before they can apply to do their trade test at Olifantsfonteint (INDLELA).
Ekurhuleni Artisans & Skills Training Centre also update their CV, and send their details to more than 60 labour brokers which can assist them with job placements.
For further assistance you could email at
Accreditation status : Provisional Accreditation
Website : http://www.eastc.co.za