Closing Date: 11 April 2014
- Grade 10/12 with driving experience.
- A valid driver’s licence Code 8/ B with Public Driver’s Permit.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.·
- To render transport services.
- Transportation of Employees/ goods from point A to point B and re-collect.
- Perform courier services for the District.
- Fill in log sheets before and after trips. Receive work instructions and respond.
- Receive and record documents.
- Load and dispatch items.
- Render vehicle maintenance functions by checking and verifying the vehicle condition.
- Check dates for vehicle service and report.·
How To Apply
Application should be forwarded to The Manager, Human Resource Office, Lukhanji Sub District, P.O Box 1, Queenstown, 5320.
For Enquiries: Mr L. Rawula, Tel: (045) 807 1235