e.TV, eNCA & YFM: Radio or TV Graduate Internship (deadline: 15 August 2018)
Location: Various, South Africa
Closing Date: 15 August 2014
The Intern programme will run for 1 year from 1 October 2014 to 30 September 2015. Each intern will be paid a minimal monthly stipend which is intended to cover transport costs.
Internship applicants must be studying in any of the fields listed below and is in need of workplace experience in order to complete their studies and ultimately graduate.
- Audio Visual Communication
- Video Technology
- Communication & Public Relations
- Television Production
- Production Accounting
- And related fields
- Either completed or busy completing a 3-year qualification in a related field.
- Valid South African ID.
- Unemployed South Africans graduates with a tertiary qualification in one of the above mentioned fields of study, who has not previously been employed on any internship program in the MEDIA field.
- Proof of current studies at a tertiary learning establishment and that the work experience is required to graduate.
- Good communication in English.
- Ability to commit to this program for 1 year from 1 October 2014.
- This is an equal opportunity initiative.
- People Living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates