Closing Date: 27 June 2014
Location : Cape Town
If you’re interested in the vast, challenging and exciting field of broadcasting? e.tv, a South African free-to-air television operation is looking for a Customer Care Agent in Cape Town.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager your Key Performance Areas will include:
- Receive incoming viewer calls
- Screen all calls and escalating to the relevant departments or persons
- Resolve and respond to customer queries, complaints, comments and suggestions via the telephone, email and Social media
- Provide advice to callers about technical and programming related issues
- Participate and drive outbound call campaigns
- Promote the e brand name and loyalty to the channel through excellent service delivery
- Ad-hoc monitoring of transmission of e channels in order to pro-actively identify and report transmission problems
- Sell Local Programming material
- Log all viewer information on our Customer Relationship Management Software
- Source programming and other related information from other divisions as required
- Computer literacy: MS word, MS excel and MS outlook
- Exposure to customer services, client liaison and contact centres is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent voice/telephone manner
- A good understanding of social media
- Must be bilingual
This is an ideal position to enter the exciting and dynamic industry of television broadcasting. The successful candidate will be required to work irregular hours including weekends and public holidays.
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.