Closing Date: 30 June 2014
Discovery is offering an opportunity of a lifetime to 25 of South Africa’s brightest young disabled people.
This opportunity is ONLY open for South African citizens who have a DISABILITY.
The skills programme consists of structured unit standard based learning combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 300 learning hours.
The successful learners will:
• gain access to the insurance industry with a better employment profile.
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Demonstrate resilience & drive. This will show in the individuals desire to pursue goals despite obstacles
- The ability to relate well to diverse people
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Self motivated
- Basic computer skills
Qualifications & Experience
There are certain criteria that need to be met before you will be considered for this vacancy:
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book;
- provide Medical proof of disability
- Hold a valid & recognised Diploma and Degree( completed qualification in the last 6 months);
- Not be engaged in formal employment;
- Be between the ages of 20 and 30 years;
- Express a keen interest in administration and customer service