LexisNexis is involved in a project to create a digital archive of annotated legislation. We require 3 personnel to scan the 75 years of legislation from collections in libraries in Johannesburg over a period of approximately 4 weeks.Law & Publishing graduates are welcome to apply
LexisNexis is a corporation providing computer-assisted legal research as well as business research and risk solution services.
- Scanning copies of legislation from bound annual volumes
- Collating the information and uploading each document with the appropriate file name to an FTP site
- Scans must be of the highest possible quality to enable Optical Character Recognition of every page.
- Motivated individual with excellent attention to detail and requiring minimal supervision
- Computer literate, ideally with experience of scanning large documents, and uploading and organizing large numbers of files in a database hosted on an FTP site
- Team player with ability to follow instructions closely
- Trouble-shoot and seek advice and clarifications as necessary
How to apply
Click here to apply