International Fast-track Graduate Programme in Wealth – Advisory US$25k+
Launched in 2002 the deVere Group is now the world’s leading independent financial consultancy and is growing quickly. We want you to be a part of our exciting future graduate expansion plans.
The deVere Group’s International Graduate Programme is intensive, fast-track training over 21 months with the emphasis on sales and marketing, that will turn you from a recent graduate into not only a highly paid, but a fully qualified international wealth-advisory professional within just two years.
About the international programme:
- Begins with a two-month period of intense foundation training in our Cape Town office, to develop the key skills that you will need as a successful wealth professional.
- You will then complete your two year programme with further sales, marketing, investment and product training in one of our deVere Africa offices in South Africa, Ghana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Botswana, Uganda, Mozambique, Kenya or others to be opened.
– Future career development will be available through our International offices, but notably our Academy offices in:
- New York
- Abu Dhabi
- Kuala Lumpur
Personal growth and development – No matter which location you’re based in you’ll receive: –
- hands-on sales, marketing and investment experience dealing with high-net-worth clients worldwide
- learning opportunities and a 21 month structured development programme from the best people we have, as we surround you with some of the industry’s top advisers, trainers and managers.
- an opportunity to study towards a CISI (Chartered Institute of Securities & Investment) professional qualification in International wealth management starting within the first two months
- an excellent local social life with lots to do, places to go and people to meet, whether you’re at work or enjoying a day off!
- No ceiling on income or position
By the end of the two years, you will be ready to take on the title of a fully-fledged International Wealth Advisor at deVere. If you’re really good, you should get there even quicker. From then on it’s sky’s the limit. Income and career progression is purely by results, whether it’s to senior wealth advisory or top management.
About the rewards:
Here at the deVere Group we have high expectations of our graduates – you have to give nothing less than everything, every day. But with hard work comes great reward…
- During the training period in Cape Town you will be paid US$1,250 gross p.m, and we will cover flight costs and an accommodation allowance if you qualify. On top of this there will be bonus earning incentives.
- During the remainder of the programme you will receive a base income of US$1,000 p.m plus bonuses based on commission, plus 50% of your accommodation costs, plus incentives.
Based on our graduates past results we expect our successful candidates to earn:
Year one: US$25k-35k
Year two: US$35k-55k
Year three: US$70k-150k+
Year four: US$150k-250k+
Unlike many top graduate employers we don’t focus solely on certain degrees or those graduates with a 1st or a 2:1.
At deVere we’re looking for graduates with a ‘can do’ attitude that offer us a combination of personality, character and achievement.
What key qualities do we look for?
- A zest for life
- Strong people skills and work ethic
We welcome applications from existing graduates and final year students.
For more information and to apply please go to: www.deveredestinations-africa.com