Dept. Of Labour: Client Service Officer Opportunity
Closing Date: 18 July 2014
Ref.NO: HR 4 / 4 / 4 / 05 / 01
- Z83 Form
- Senior Certificate
- 0-12months experience
- Valid driver’s licence
- Certified copies of ID and qualification
- Manage the help desk at the first port of entry within the Registration Services.
- Render Employment Services to all the Clients who visit the Labour Centre.
- Resolve all complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients.
- Receive all Unemployment Insurance Benefits Applications and Employer declarations.
- Receive application forms in terms of Compensation for Injuries and Diseases Act and Employer registration forms for COIDA.
How To Apply
Post: Chief Director, Provincial Operations, P O Box 4560, Johannesburg, 2001
Enquiries: Ms JM Monoto, Tel: (012) 373 4435
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates