A 12 month internship is available to a student currently working towards obtaining a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in a related field or department. The intern will be working within the Corporate Affairs Teamin Woodmead, Gauteng and will support the team with Corporate Affairs programs and projects, including doing background research and data gathering, planning programs launch, as well as capturing and sharing success stories. The successful candidate will provide programme support and report to the Corporate Affairs Manager for the South and Sub-Sahara Africa.
- Desktop research on emerging and prevailing ICT in education trends (national, Regional and global)
- ICT sector data analysis and interpretation for planning and strategic input
- Education sector stakeholder and key initiatives mapping
- Internal stakeholder mapping and project alignment
- Entrepreneurship programs and trends analysis (both data and programs)
- Identify impact measurement criteria for Corporate Affairs programs
- Track and report on CAG initiatives
- Support CAG team in launching new programs and research
- A current university student with strong project management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Being enrolled in the ICT, business administration, or development studies fields is preferred but not required.
- The successful candidate must be a self-motivated, energetic and trustworthy individual with strong analytical skills.
- She/he must be a team player, have tolerance for ambiguity and have strong written and oral communication skills.
- She/he must be organized, able to analyze complex information, and identify critical stakeholders and possible solutions to implement the company and community’s priorities.
How to apply
Click here to apply online
Closing Date: 2 July 2015