The National Nuclear Regulator is looking for a Communications Intern to administer, update and maintain the National Nuclear Regulator website and intranet effectively.
Deadline for applications is 16 April 2015.
Salary: R120 000 Per Annum Cost To Company
- Diploma in Communications
- Minimum 1 year experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain, update and add information to the NNR website (text, graphics and photos)
- Actively pursure intranet content
- Meet regulary with IT and other internal departments as needed
- Track, report and analyse online communications performance
- Write newsletter articles on current business related events and activities
- Conduct research
- Attend events, workshops and conferences
- Implement other departmental tasks as required or assigned
- Copy writing or web writing articles
- Knowledge on websites and intranet
- Pay attention to detail
- Conducting research
How to applyApplications close on 16 April 2015.