Reference : 14-165
Location : Cape Town
Comair Limited operating as British Airways and kulula.com are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join their Cabin Crew team based in Cape Town
· Grade 12 (Essential)
English D symbol for 1st language or C symbol for 2nd language (Essential)
Level 4 with accredited English proficiency test (Essential)
· Valid and current CAA Cabin Attendant license (Desirable)
· 3 Years Customer Service Experience (Essential)
· 3 year tertiary Qualification (Essential)
· 18 months experience as a Cabin Attendant with a valid and current CAA Cabin Attendant license (Essential)
· Height 1.58m – 1.83m (Essential)
· Must be able to swim unassisted (Essential)
· Communication skills
· Conflict handling skills
· Handling emergency situations
· Problem solving skills
· Serving customers from diverse backgrounds
· Safety and Emergency Procedures (Advanced)
· Aviation Medicine Procedures (Advanced)
· Service Procedures (Advanced)
· Company Policies & Procedures (Advanced)
· Dangerous Goods (Intermediate)
For more than 66 years, Comair Limited has provided a product and service of consistent value, reliability and professionalism and carries an average of 1.6 million passengers per annum locally and regionally with British Airways and kulula.com. It is the reputation of quality and passion for service that will ensure Comair Limited, operating British Airways and kulula.com, continues to play a major role in South African aviation industry.
Purpose: To ensure customer satisfaction while adhering to required safety standards on board all Comair flights. The Cabin Services Department consists of the Service Delivery Manager, Cabin Crew Fleet Manager, Cabin Crew Managers, Cabin Controllers, Cabin Attendants. When on board the aircraft the Cabin Attendants report to the Cabin Controllers, however all other employee related matters are managed by the Crew Manager and is viewed as the overall line manager of the Cabin Attendant. The Cabin Attendant is the company representative on flight and interacts with the Customer on a face to face basis, addressing their concerns, problems and overall needs. They furthermore deal with Emergency related duties and are required to perform aviation medical emergency as and when required. They provide a specific service in a short time frame being driven by on-time departures.
To apply please submit your CV’s via the pnet website. Only CV’s received from pnet be considered.
The closing date is 05 May 2014.
No correspondence will be entered into with an applicant. If you have not been contacted by 31 May 2014 then please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Comair has the right to remove and close this advert at any time during the recruitment process.