The Metropolitan Trading Company (MTC) is looking for a Contact Centre Agent in Randburg.
MTC takes care of informal traders and taxis, giving developmental support to the sector and managing the facilities the City of Johannesburg has set aside for micro retailers and taxi operators.
- Grade 12 (NQF level 4)
- At least six (6) months’ experience in Call Centre environment
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Short Detailed
- Provide help desk support to ensure that calls logged comply with policies and procedures and that calls are resolved in most timeous, efficient and effective manner.
- Coordinate calls logged to ensure that they are prioritized accurately and escalated when necessary.
- Update status of calls at all times and feedback to customers.
How to apply
Closing date is 18 November 2015 Application letter together with a comprehensive CV must be forwarded to Mashudu Rasalanavho at [email protected].
For enquiries: Tel No: (011) 407 6560
These are employment equity targeted positions and preference will be given to designated groups including people with disabilities.Metropolitan Trading Company (MTC) is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment. Appointments will be made in accordance with the MTC’s EE Policy.
Via – City of Johannesburg