British Chevening: International Students Scholarships 2015/2016
Closing date: 15 November 2014
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. The programme makes awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study postgraduate courses at universities in the United Kingdom (UK).
The programme provides full or part funding for full-time courses at postgraduate level, normally a one-year Master’s degree, in any subject and at any UK university.
- Host Institutions: Any university in the UK
- Field of study: Any subject at any UK university, but you should chick your country page for priority areas.
- Number of Awards: Around 1 500 scholarships globally will be offered.
- The scholarships are targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries.
Scholarship value / inclusions:
- Most Chevening Scholarships cover: tuition fees; a living allowance at a set rate (for one individual); an economy class return airfare to the UK; additional grants to cover essential expenditure.
- Some Scholarships cover part of the cost of studying in the UK; for example, tuition fees only or allowances only. Check the individual country pages for more details.
- Chevening Scholarships are for talented people who have been identified as potential future leaders across a wide range of fields; including politics, business, the media, civil society, religion, and academia.
- Applicants should be high calibre graduates with the personal, intellectual and interpersonal qualities necessary for leadership.
- Applicants should visit the official website for full eligibility criteria.
- Applications for 2015/16 Scholarships will open on 1 August 2014.
- Applications are done through an online application system which will be available on the official website’s application page by 1 August 2014.
- The application deadline for the 2015/2016 is 15 November 2014, 23:59 GMT.
- It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
How To Apply
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates.
* Click here to JOIN our Facebook Group for regular updates.
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates.