Table of Contents
Closing Date: 18 August 2014
Bell Equipment is looking for 3 Trainee Sales Representatives in Johannesburg.
Proudly South African Bell Equipment has a global footprint and over 60 years of experience in the manufacture, distribution and support of material handling equipment to a broad spectrum of industries.
The successful candidates will be based in Johannesburg and will be exposed to the following:
- Maintaining and improving Bell’s market share in assigned area through the sale of new and used units.
- Developing and enhancing customer relationships through extensive calling and cold calling.
- Attaining and exceeding agreed sales and gross profit budgets
- Reporting on opposition activities and market intelligence
- Ensuring all administrative duties such as call reports, reports on lost sales, forecasting, etc., are accurately and timeously completed
- Maintaining and enhancing the Company’s image at all times
- May not have a criminal record due to International Travel
- ABET level 4 or equivalent (e.g. Grade 9)
- Applicants must have strong communication skills
- Applicants must be self motivated and resourceful
- Knowledge of Bell or Heavy Earthmoving Equipment and job applications would be an advantage
- Tertiary sales and marketing or technical qualification would be an advantage.
- Customer relations flair
- Preference will be given to applicants who have completed an appropriate tertiary degree or diploma or have made substantial progress towards attaining same
- Applicants must be prepared to travel and spend time away from home as required
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous selling experience
- Computer literacy would be an advantage
How to apply
Click here to apply online.