Coronation Fund Managers has a (12 month Graduate Trainee Programme) in Cape Town
- BBA, BCom, BCom Hons, BBusSc or any related field from an accredited institution
- Most Important Attribute: Attention to detail and accuracy
- Systems Knowledge: Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Graduate Trainee will be expected to assist the COO/CFO in his day to day activities including anticipating and correctly interpreting the COO/CFO’s requirements in terms of process management, project work and data management.
- Transfer Agency (Unit Trusts )
- Processing unit trust applications, debit orders, purchases and redemptions, advisor fees and Finswitch process. System training on both Silica and Finstream.
- Accounting aspect of Unit Trusts. Daily bank and unit reconciliations.
- Trade Confirmations/Transitions/ Decalog Support.
- Bank/Scrip Reconciliations.
- The set-up of both local and international instruments on the investment systems, Decalog/InvestOne.
- Instrument Pricing.
- Corporate Events.
- Fund Accounting
- Alternate /Hedge Funds Process for the daily fund update and month-end NAV calculations.
- Private Equity Valuation process for private equity funds.
- The Graduate Trainee will use all information gathered during the year to further assist the level of support that is provided to the COO/CFO.
- The Graduate Trainee will use the remaining two months of the programme to consolidate his/her learning and engage with: (Human Resources, Finance, Marketing & Corporate and Private Clients)
- Attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
- Hard worker
- Eager to learn and grow within the Asset management industry
- Good client servicing skills – being able to deal with various personalities
How to apply
Click here to apply online