Programme Title: Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analysis & Systems Analysis
Qualification Awarded NQF Level 8
Application Deadline October 2015
Start Date January 2016
Duration 12 Months
Training Provider University of Cape Town (UCT) Information Systems Department
Funders Western Cape Government Department of Economic Development and Tourism, Jobs Fund, W&R SETA, INSETA
Table of Contents
The CapaCiTi Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Systems Analysis combines training with an internship and a structured support programme with a clear focus on re-skilling and up-skilling non-IT degree-level graduates in the foundations of business and systems analysis.
- Recruitment Process
- CapaCiTi and trainer vetting
- Invitation to interview
- Company interviews
- Final selection
- Understanding Organisations.
- Decision making in Organisations.
- What is an Information System?
- MS Excel
- Essay writing – Referencing
- Introduction to Design Science
- Introduction to Business Modelling
- Process Modelling, Metrics, Data Modelling, Dashboard Design
- Preparing a Business Case
- BPML’s and Tools
- ERP and SAP
- Technology Landscape
- Business Intelligence
- Requirements Analysis
- Use Case Diagram, narratives
- Change Management
- Planning, Executing, Evaluating, Testing
- Quality Assurance
- South African Citizen.
- Aged between 21 and 35 years of age as at the programme start date.
- Must have any (completed) graduate degree for which they attained at least 60% grade point average (GPA)
- Should either be unemployed or not employed in their preferred career
How To Apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://capaciti1000.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/4″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]