Ampath Learner Scientist with BSc degree / National diploma in Analytical Science at the National Reference Lab in Centurion, Gauteng.
The purpose of the position is to prepare, analyse, result and storage of routine and urgent specimens in the Esoteric Science Laboratory.
- BSc degree / National diploma in Analytical Science
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of MS Word
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical reasoning skills
- Receive and store of specimens in order to ensure effective specimen flow in the laboratory.
- Process of bench work in the laboratory in order to ensure efficient processing of specimens.
- Maintain good laboratory practice in order to ensure a clean and safe work environment.
- Use the laboratory computer system in order to ensure accurate receiving of specimens and to provide assistance with result enquiries.
- Perform administration tasks in order to ensure effective administration systems in the laboratory.
- Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath.
- Planning, Organising and Control
- Results orientation and implementation
- Customer Focus
- Problem solving and analysis
- Quality Orientation
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Team work
- Attention to detail
- Implementing decisions
- Conflict management
- Stress management
- Diversity management
- Specialist knowledge
Table of Contents
How to apply
Closing Date: 10 June 2015
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.ampath.co.za/vacancies/vacancies.asp?page=1&AID=9243&VID=8832″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here to Apply [/otw_shortcode_button]