APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: FRIDAY, 2 MAY 2014
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: C – TSD – ACS – JNB – 0414
DIVISION: TECHNICAL SUPPORT DEPARTMENT – AIRLINK CLEANING SERVICES
LOCATION: SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS TECHNICAL GATE, HANGAR 2, O R TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
To carry out a cleaning function of Airlink’s facilities and its aircrafts in accordance with the applicable aircraft maintenance and cleaning procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 or equivalent.
2. Must be willing to work on a shift basis.
3. Ability to understand the cleaning environment.
4. Must be able to communicate in English.
5. Must be able to read and understand instructions.
6. Leadership ability.
7. Able to work under pressure.
8. Ability to organise and supervise teams.
9. Problem solving abilities.
10. Apply logic.
11. Must be able to motivate staff.
12. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
How To Apply:
Click HERE to Apply: AIRLINK: Cleaner