Afrox: matric with N3 Apprenticeship Programme 2018 – 2019
Closing Date: As soon as possible
The ideal candidates will possess a minimum matric with N3 and four subjects with a trade theory as their major. Candidates should have a code 08 driver’s licence or obtain one before end of the apprenticeship programme. The incumbent should be a strong analytical & logical thinker, attention to detail, have good communication skills and drive for results.
- Achieve each area of training as set out by the training centre to allow the incumbent to qualify as an artisan.
- Assist the qualified artisan in daily tasks to gain knowledge and experience.
- Be able to conduct tasks as per your training and assessments on which you have been approved.
- Complete all modules of your training both at the training facility and complete practical exercises at the plant as required to have proof of experience gained.
- Attend such other training and courses that would assist you in gaining experience towards qualifying as an apprentice.
- Write a trade test to gain a red seal from an approved and recognised institution as a qualified artisan.
How To Apply
Fitter and Turner
If you are experiencing problems with the above links, please apply via their main website