Closing Date: 28 August 2014.
If you’re interested in the vast, challenging and exciting field of broadcasting, e.tv is looking for a Admin Assistant in Cape Town. This is a 6 month contract position only.
Reporting to the Executive Manager: Lalela Music, your key performance areas include the following training:
- Maintain office systems, including data management and filing
- Assist with the scanning, post and filing of documents
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns, strategies and branding
- Track the effectiveness of ad campaigns and PR initiatives
- Monitor inventory and stock levels
- Co-ordinate and track delivery of marketing packages
- Format hard drives and loading with new data
- Carry out background research into media and press release subjects and presenting findings.
- Provide general support and assistance to the team
- Computer literacy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Prior exposure to marketing is preferred
- Ability to effectively navigate the internet and social networking sites for research and promotion
- An eagerness to learn, ability to work independently, and readiness for responsibility
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines
How to apply
If you possess the criteria and qualifications as stated, please send your application form (download here) together with a detailed CV to the HR Department at [email protected].
Via – e.tv