Closing Date: 04 August 2014
Table of Contents
Thorough professional knowledge and specialist individual expertise perform required support and tasks, Excellent attitude towards work and superiors. Ability to adhere to required standards and objectives,Strong technical Skills.
- Excellent attitude towards work and superiors
- Answer calls promptly within agreed service standard with internal customers
- Accurate and efficient communication of messages
- Effectively displays knowledge of how to improve work environment.
- Deliver value to internal and external customers efficiently and effectively
- Effective communication with all parties within and outside of Adcock Ingram
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and safe working area.
- Demonstrates self-discipline
- Excellent attitude towards work and team
- Ability to take initiative to improve the work environment
- Team player
- Good understanding of English
- Attention to detail
Qualifications And Experience
- Matric plus N3 (Electrical, and Mechanical) certificate
- Hand skills will be advantageous
How To Apply
Apply for the Adcock Ingram Apprenticeship Programme