Adcock Ingram: Matric plus N3 Apprenticeship Programme 2018 – 2019
Closing Date: 04 August 2014
Thorough professional knowledge and specialist individual expertise perform required support and tasks, Excellent attitude towards work and superiors. Ability to adhere to required standards and objectives,Strong technical Skills.
- Excellent attitude towards work and superiors
- Answer calls promptly within agreed service standard with internal customers
- Accurate and efficient communication of messages
- Effectively displays knowledge of how to improve work environment.
- Deliver value to internal and external customers efficiently and effectively
- Effective communication with all parties within and outside of Adcock Ingram
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and safe working area.
- Demonstrates self-discipline
- Excellent attitude towards work and team
- Ability to take initiative to improve the work environment
- Team player
- Good understanding of English
- Attention to detail
Qualifications And Experience
- Matric plus N3 (Electrical, and Mechanical) certificate
- Hand skills will be advantageous
How To Apply
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates