Adapt IT Pretoria is offering various internships to deserving candidates who have just completed a first degree or national diploma in a related field as specified below. The one year internship will require of the appointee to undergo intensive training on the ITS Integrator ERP system, as well as other applicable workplace skills training interventions. As a large component of the internship requires self-study, the successful candidate must be self-disciplined and committed to acquire a workable knowledge of a particular sub-system on his/her own.
The ITS Integrator system is a comprehensive ERP system for the administration of universities and colleges. The system consists of sub-systems with functionalities to support the following business areas:
Financial Administration and Student Debtors
Human Resources and Payroll
Once an intern has completed the one year internship, Adapt IT could consider offering the intern a permanent appointment in a system support or system consulting position based on his/her performance as intern and acquired knowledge of the system.
Adapt IT is an innovative, specialised information technology (IT) services and solutions provider.
- Attend system training sessions presented by senior employees as scheduled
- Attend workplace skills training interventions as scheduled
- Do intensive self-study in the particular sub-system for which appointed
- Complete continuous assessments to monitor progress
- Do research on higher education institutions’ administration and procedures
- Interns might be required to travel to clients with a mentor as part of their training and assessment
- Grade 12 with a 3-year applicable post-school qualification.
- o For the financial related business areas a qualification with Accounting or Finance as major
- o For the human resources business area a qualification with HR or Payroll as major
- o For the student administration and general administration a qualification with Business Administration or Public Administration as major
- Candidates must be computer literate with a workable knowledge of the MS Office suite
Remuneration: Market related and negotiable depending on the candidate
Table of Contents
How to apply
Closing date is 22 October 2015. Please email your detailed CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Via – Adapt IT