Tell Your Friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
Table of Contents
This is a fixed-term Internship position of up to 12 months in duration.
Students must be currently pursuing a university degree in your final year in:
- Business Administration,
- Computer Science,
- Engineering (Electronic) or
- Marketing with a focus on Consumer
- Pursuing Masters in Marketing or pursuing MBA is a Plus.
- Supporting and creating consumer sales and marketing programs for / with Technology Reseller / Retailers / Distributors and Local OEM’s.
- Supporting the team in the coordination and management of customer sales and marketing events.
- Periodical adaptation of global assets, tools and activities to local market.
- Designing Presentations in support of marketing and sales efforts.
- Utilizing media editing skills in support of marketing and sales personnel.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English is required. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of marketing, consumer, retail and ability to work and collaborate with global/local partnerships to building integrated sales and marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft* Office* skills.
- Photo and Video Editing Skills will be preferred…
How To Apply
Apply for the Intel: Technology Channel Internship 2015 Opportunity