2018 Internships: CORONATION Personal Investments Analyst Graduate
||Personal Investments Analyst
|Job Type Classification
|Location – Town / City
To support the Personal Investments business division
**Please note that in order to meet objectives set in our Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from designated groups.**
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support to the head of personal investments and the strategy execution manager.
- Co-ordinating, updating and proofing monthly, quarterly and annual collateral outputs for Personal Investments. Including, but not limited to, Monthly Fund Fact Sheets, Personal Investment Management pack, Domestic and International Roadshow Storyboards.
- Engage in strategic project support activities such as scoping, recording and tracking project tasks and end user testing.
- Support with escalations and investigations in client and account manager queries.
- Develop an understanding and keep abreast of industry and competitor trends.
- Conduct varied analysis of the competitor landscape; including competing funds, pricing models, performance and tactical changes by competitors.
- Assist in the design of reports, co-ordinate and qualify the accuracy and disseminate to internal stakeholders.
- Understanding of the financial services industry
- Database management and advanced Excel skills
- Analytical/quantitative/IS background
- Ideal Qualifications 1. Commerce or related qualification –B Comm, B Bus Sci or CA
- Numerical subjects
- Competencies & Personality Attributes 1. Confident
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Investment industry understanding would be great but not essential
- Good organizational skills
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organized and efficient
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Loyalty and integrity
Most Important Attribute
- Attention to detail, a willingness to learn and be hands on, well organized and good at multi tasking.
- Willing to do the hard yards to gain experience and launch their career in the asset management industry.
- Systems Knowledge 1. MSOffice – Advanced Excel
- Database and PowerPoint experience an advantage
- Business Intelligence experience an advantage
How To Apply
Apply Online for Personal Investments Analyst
See More Opportunities at Coronation