An exciting opportunity is available for unemployed young people looking to begin their career in the finance environment, specifically in the area of credit control. A 12-month leanership programme has become available at Trudon.
A 12-month learnership programme, Certificate in Debt Recovery (SAQA ID 49021, NQF level 4), is on offer at the Trudon Johannesburg branch, the planned start date for the programme is July 2014.
Learners will study towards a SETA accredited qualification whilst applying the practical aspects of the learning in the workplace.
- Have completed Matric
- Be fluent (speak, read and write) in English (minimum “C” symbol)
- Be mathematically literate (minimum “C” symbol)
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to operate a computer
- Be under the age of thirty (30)
- Not be permanently employed
- Not currently studying at any other institution
- Not currently registered on any other Learnership programme
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply, please send the following documents:
- Updated copy of CV
- Copy of ID
- Copy of matric certificate and any other post-matric qualifications
- Motivation letter