2018 – 2019 Learnerships: PRIMEDIA Management Learnership
Closing Date: 06 June 2014
Stipend: R1500 (first 6 months) and R2500 (the rest of the learnership)
PRIMEDIA offers an exciting opportunity for unemployed school-leavers who don’t have access to fund further education, or unemployed graduates looking for workplace experience.
Field Of Study
Successful participants will graduate with a National Certificate in General Management after undergoing intensive training in the following subjects:
- Block A: Leadership, Change Management and Workplace Relationships
- Block B: Operations, Projects and Risk Management
- Block C: Financial Management
- Block D: Ethics, Compliance, Diversity and Wellness
- Block E: HR Management, Learning and Development
- Block F: Presentation, Sales and Interpersonal Skills
- Block G: Building Teams, Monitoring and Coaching
- Between the ages of 18 to 35
- Matric (minimum 50% for Maths and English)
- Clear Criminal Record
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4
- A post-matric qualification in a media related, marketing and sales, HR or finance field will be an advantage.
- Applicants must be based in Gauteng
- Application Form
- Verbal and Written Communication in English
How To Apply
Applications are open to disabled candidates.