2014 Internships: Zando Paid Media Intern
Marketing | Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer proficiency required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and highly detail oriented habits
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must be a team player
- Impeccable communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in excel
- Eager to learn.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the management of Paid Facebook Advertising Campaigns
- Performance tracking and optimization.
- Liaise with design team during the Ad creation process.
- Achieve targeted ROI and Ad Spend for SEM campaigns on a monthly basis
- Constantly monitor following KPIs: CPO, CR, CTR, CPC, Avg. position.
- Assist in day to day management of the companies SEM account.
- Assist in account optimization roll-out.
Education and Experience:
- 0-1 year of Facebook Paid Advertising or Adwords experience.
- 3 or 4-year degree; REQUIRED
- Google Adwords experience is a plus.
* A valid Green South African ID required.
* This position is in line with our company employment equity plan
* Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How To Apply