2018 Internships: SANSA Finance Administrator Internship Programme
The candidate will assist the Finance Manager to run the Finance Unit of the Earth Directorate smoothly on a day to day basis.
- A National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management or Accounting
- Verify goods received – quantity and price
- Capture goods received and invoices on SAP
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Investigate discrepancies to purchase order
- Reconcile every creditor to the SAP statement and the outstanding invoices from the suppliers
- Prepare payment requisition forms for each credit payment clear creditors on SAP after payment
- E-mail proof of payments to creditor
- Capture all bank transactions
- Prepare bank reconciliations weekly
- Assist with general ledger reconciliations
- Assist with audit preparations
- Assist with physical verification of assets
- File all monthly creditor payments, all bank statements and all S&T claims
- Assist with general admin and ad hoc support
- Maintain petty cash
- Process payments as and when required.
- Knowledge of MS Office package.
How To Apply
Apply for the SANSA Finance Administrator Internship Programme 2014