Location: Cape Town
- Bcom (Honours Accounting),
- B.Bus Sci (Finance / Stats / Maths / Economics / Economics History / Macro Economic / Econometric),
- BSc (Finance / Maths/ Engineering / Stats) PPE advantageous registered for CFA.
- Excellent and consistent academic track record.
- Certified copies of ID and academic transcripts
- Ratio analysis, evaluation of long term history of companies, detailed analysis of financial performance and financial position of companies.
- Quantify risk relative to the expected returns of an investment.
- Evaluate global and regional development and trends within the specific industry.
- Apply quantitative data analysis techniques to evaluation of economic and market information globally.
- Good analytical skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Advanced Microsoft office skills.
How To Apply
Email: [email protected] or
Post to: Recruitment, Oasis Group Holdings (Pty) Ltd, Oasis House, 96 Upper Roodebloem Road, University Estate, Cape Town, 7925.