However, writing an original essay is not a simple task. An autobiographical essay is a specific type of an assignment where you do not have to search and analyze different resources of literature. But writing it is not so simple, as you must tell about yourself: our memories, impressions and so on.
The substance of your autobiographical essay greatly depends on the purpose of its making. If you got a task in a college to perform an appropriate essay, then such an assignment should be more focused on yourself presentation. But, as we have mentioned before, it’s not an easy task. This is the reason people apply to experts in writing custom essays.
Writing a Biographical Essay
If you’re not willing to use such type of service and desire to create an autobiographical essay on your own, here are some steps to take during the writing process.
- Pick an amazing story. It’s better to describe a narration that is memorable to you. Do not forget, you have to describe a special moment in your life, and not about all years. It may take more than one hundred pages to describe a life. Instead, select a topic for which a detailed essay will suffice.
- The aim of writing. Why are you writing an autobiographical essay. Why do you want to tell this story? What is your goal? Your essay has to answer to these questions. If your essay is an annex to the application, then carefully read all the requirements. If the statement contains an instruction or an issue that needs to be answered, then your essay must include an exhaustive answer to it. If this is your homework, then carefully read the requirements for it. You should ensure that the selected story matches the task. If you’re not sure about some things, take a piece of advice from your teacher.
- The target audience. Think about who is going to read your creation. You must take into account the necessities and expectancies of your readers before coming up to creating your essay. Make a summary of the facts about the readers that must be taken into account in the process of writing.
- Create a plan. After putting down your ideas to paper, try to organize them into a plan for future work. An essay plan will assist in shaping the design of the initial work, expand the existing ideas and remember what you can add.
- Start with an introductory sentence that opens the door to history. The introduction has to be the starting point of a story. Decide what you will talk about in your work to decide on the correct introduction. It must carry the main idea of the essay and become a kind of announcement of the future history as well.
- Do not hesitate. Another way to start an essay is to describe what took place, even if it took place in the midst of a story.
- The transferring from the introductory part to the story itself. Having written the introduction and interested the readers, it is time to move on to the narrative itself. The last sentence in the introductive story has to only foster reader interest in further acquaintance with history.
- The completion of the story. The end should be attractive and memorable. At the end of the story, you have to put all the dots on the “i”, as well as reflect on the events experienced. Explain how this story is efficient to you, what conclusions you have drawn. To conclude, refer to the beginning of your story again, referring to the situation or person who was main to the introductory part. Share with readers unexpected conclusions and experiences from past events.
- Addition of material. Whenever possible, use lots of details and lively dialogs. Describe people, places, and other important things of your autobiography. Tell the story in non-chronological order. It is not necessary to move in a straight line. View other plot options. Stay yourself. The worst thing you may do in the task is to describe yourself as a person that you are not. The story should have your true character traits and feelings
- The final stage. Brevity is the soul of wit. The story of your life should be simple and clear. Do not overload the essay with redundant data. Specify only important details, but describe them as well as possible.
Let your friend or relative read your essay. Let them express their opinions and help you make the necessary adjustments.
But, in any case, an essay written by experts will ensure the best result in case you are not a professional in writing such type of works.