Closing Date: 30 June 2014
Location: Western Cape
The Department of Social Development, Western Cape, is offering South African unemployed graduates and undergraduates to apply for the 2014/15 internship programme, for a period of 12 months.
- Social Auxiliary Work (Professional Registration with the SACSSP as a Social Auxiliary Worker)
- Office Administration / Public Management / Logistics / Financial Management
- SAW Certificate / Diploma
- Diploma: Cost and Management / Financial Management / Auditing / Degree: B. Comm Accounting / Risk Management / Public Management
- Community Development
- Between the ages of 18 – 35
- Z83 form
- Covering Letter
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Qualification or copy of Academic Record
- Certified copy of Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
How To Apply
Hand deliver: Mr A Hlanganiso, Department at 14 Queen Victoria Street, Union House Building, Cape Town, 8001.