Have you completed Grade 12 (or equivalent) OR are you currently doing Grade 12?
Are you a South African citizen?
Are you available to work for a year, full time?
UTi is a global supply chain and logistics company with a global footprint. We are offering candidates the chance to join our Learnership Programme, due to commence 01 April 2016.
Grab this opportunity to gain twelve months hands-on work experience in one of our busy Warehouses or Distribution Centres, plus a nationally recognised qualification* in one of the following areas:
- Accounting Technician
- Business Administration
- Human Resources Processes
- Freight Forwarding & Custom Clearing
- Freight Handling (Warehousing & Logistics)
- IT: Systems Support & Systems Development
- Project Coordination
- Road Transport Supervision
- Supply Chain Solutions
Candidates also receive a monthly stipend and time off during work for classes where required.
So, if you are interested in a career in Logistics operations, apply for a learnership position (from 16 November 2015) using the link below before the closing date of Friday, 27 November 2015.
- Grasp and process new information
- Arrive punctually for work
- Use MS Word and MS Excel
- Open and deal with incoming mail
- Work without supervision
- Work accurately and neatly
- Work within a team environment as well as individually
- Basic services and products that a distribution / logistics company offers
How to apply[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.careerjunction.co.za/jobs/view/1885699/uti-2016-learnership-program-in-gauteng-at-uti-south-africa?utm_campaign=free&utm_medium=msearche&utm_source=indeed&cid=msearche_indeed___free” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]