UTi South Africa: Industrial Engineering Graduate Internship November 2018
UTi SA, a supply chain services and solutions company, is currently accepting applications for their 2016 Graduate intake with programs available within the Industrial Engineering and spheres.
- Completed BEng Industrial Engineering.
- Free from service commitment with other companies.
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook).
- Team player with outgoing personality and good networking skills.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to take initiative and be innovative.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Own vehicle with a valid driver’s licence.
- Ability to work and travel within Gauteng when required.
- Completed or studying towards Honors or Masters qualification.
- 0 – 2 years relevant experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- Work in a team as well as individually
- Communicate professionally in English (written and verbal)
- Work accurately and with attention to detail
- Ability to grasp and process new information
- Arrive punctually for work
- Work without supervision
- MS Office and Outlook (Internet and E-Mail)
- The transport industry
- Warehouse management
- The basic services and products that a distribution / logistics company offers
How to apply
Closing date is 02 November 2015
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.careerjunction.co.za/jobs/-p-uti-graduate-program-2016-industrial-engineer-uti-south-africa-p-in-cape-town-1875865?utm_campaign=free&utm_medium=msearche&utm_source=indeed&cid=msearche_indeed___free” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here to Apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]