Urban Sustainability Internship Programme (CCTUSIP) 2018 at City of Cape Town
Closing Date: 14 November 2014
The City of Cape Town is offering a full-time 12-month internship for 27 new graduates in specific study fields.
- 12-month contract: 2 February 2015 – 31 January 2016
- The internship provides an exciting opportunity for graduates to develop capacity and skills in key operational areas in the City of Cape Town and gain practical hands-on experience.
- The interns will be mentored by managers within relevant departments.
- Only electronic applications by e-mail will be accepted.
Three supporting documents to include as attachments:
1) a covering letter,
2) brief 2-page CV
3) academic transcript.
Please submit a separate e-mail for each post you are applying for, with the name of the post in the subject line.
If you have any relatives or friends currently employed by the City of Cape Town, state the name of the person and the department they work for in your e-mail.
No late applications will be considered.
Applicants should be new graduates in one of the following fields:
- Environmental science/studies
- Heritage resource management
- Nature conservation
- Energy management
- Landscape architecture
- Spatial planning
- Urban and regional planning
- Land use planning
- Policy and strategy development
- Electrical/mechanical engineering
- Social sciences, humanities, development studies, geographical science
- Information and knowledge management/sciences
How To Apply
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates.
* Click here to JOIN our Facebook Group for regular updates.
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates.