SAIYL, a project management and engineering consulting company based in Rivonia, Johannesburg, is looking to employ a talented graduate engineer.
SAIYL operates in various industries, such as Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Power and Mining. They provide services and solutions to major listed clients.
Completes projects by organizing and controlling project and engineering elements.
- Supports Project Manager and Project Leads to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Develop project specifications and liase with suppliers and contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements and performance standards; completing technical studies and preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications and calculating time requirements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, co-ordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications and plan and schedule changes and recommend actions
- Prepares project status report by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends and recommending actions.
- B.Eng / BSc.Eng in engineering (Not negotiable)
- 0– 4 years experience
- Passionate – About delivery and performance.
- Communcation – excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Problem Solving – resourceful in finding solutions to problems.
- Self Motivated – to achieve professional and person goals, does not need supervision.
- Planning – strong ability to plan work and execute on deadlines.
- Ability to deal with high pressure situations.
- Self Confident
- Relationship competence – ability to build strong relationships and dealing with conflict.
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/105759364?trk=job_view_browse_map” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here to Apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]