Midvaal Local Municipality is a fast-growing, well-governed organisation dedicated to providing efficient service delivery and driving economic growth in the region.
- A recognized B-com degree/ NQF 6 or equivalent with at least Accounting 1 and 2, as subjects.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of windows spread sheet applications.
- Code B Driver’s License
- Assist with the billing process (rates and service charges).
- Assist with customer care in the income section (customer queries, complaints etc.).
- Assist with cashiering when required.
- Assist with the completion of National Treasury reporting templates.
- Assist with the compilation of recons for the Income division.
- Other administrative functions within the Income division.
The training program is aimed at training candidates in practical local government accounting with the view to qualify for a position after training. Such appointment cannot be guaranteed. Preferably own transport.
ONLY UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES, MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS, RESIDING WITHIN THE MIDVAAL AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
How to apply
Closing date is 11 February 2016.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://midvaal.pnet.co.za/#s=job_search” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]
Queries can be directed to the HR Department on 016 360 7440